In the fall of 2013, Movement Strategy Center (MSC) launched the Pathways to Resilience (P2R) Initiative in partnership with the Kresge Foundation Environment Team, the Emerald Cities Collaborative and the Praxis Project. The goals of the P2R Initiative are to support the field to:
Pathways to Resilience EBOOK
is available in its entirety as a downloadable PDF in full color or BW.
You may also download and read the individual parts here:
- About the E-Book
- Executive Summary
- Part I. Pathways to Resilience by MSC
- Part II. Redefining Resilience: Principles, Practices and Pathways by MG
- Part III. Weathering Together: Resilience as a Vehicle to Reshape and Reimagine Policy, Political Will and the Public by the Praxis Project
- Part IV. California’s New Majority Confronts Climate Crisis by Reimagine!
- Appendix A: Resources
- Appendix B: Participants in the P2R Dialogues